At the weekend, the lovely Alana, from Ivory Smoke put me up for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’, which was really nice of her. Even though I’m not putting myself out here to impress anyone it sure is nice to know that someone is reading and likes what I’m doing. I’ve followed Alana on Tumblr for a while, so practically insta-followed her when I spotted her on the #bbloggers Facebook Group, the Internet can be a weirdly small place sometimes. Thank you Alana for nominating me, I really appreciate it ♥.
Here are the rules:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
- Let these nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post.
7 ‘Random Facts’:
- After one year of waiting, I’ve finally bagged myself a respectable, grown-up job.
- I’ve only ever had two boyfriends.
- My favourite food is ribs in blackbean sauce, but it has to be cooked by my mum.
- I’m half-Chinese, but quite un-Chinese.
- My favourite movie is ‘I Love You, Man’.
- I’m so happy that I’m taking so many pictures again.
- I’m a worrier, generally.
- Wrapped Up In Rainbows
- LeaLea Ho
- Vanity Frills
- Goodnight Prudence
- Tea And Fairy Lights
- Neeny’s Wishlist
- Suitcase Packer
- Shelley Hearts
- Lauren Potts
- All The Pretty Things
- Not Lovers
- Trends With Benefits
- Anan Says
- The Girl Collected
- Vintage Fee
I can’t believe how ‘on top’ of blogging I am this week, and how much I have posted, with more still on the way, keep your eyes peeled ♥.