I’d just like to take the time to post about the lovely Gabriella from Love From Londres nominating me for the Liebster Award.
Unfortunately, I’ve already been nominated and therefore taken part already, but I thought I’d answer Gabriella’s questions anyway, because I like that kind of stuff. Thanks for nominating me, Gabriella, it’s so nice to receive things like this ♥.
11 Random Facts:
- Every time something big comes along in my life, I’m always inclined to be a little scared and want to run the other way.
- I’m very bad with money.
- I’m quite an anxious person, but about really specific things rather than generally.
- I’d love a tattoo but my indecisiveness over what nail varnish to wear puts me off.
- I named my cat after the song ‘Hello Dolly’ by Louis Armstrong, as well as her persona.
- I really enjoy cooking – weirdly it’s something I get worried about if it’s for anyone other than myself or Moon though.
- One of my favourite things ever is big family gatherings.
- I’ve some how managed to lose around 2 stone since moving to Newbury.
- My favourite meal is breakfast.
- I hate unnecessary, loud noises.
- I’m thinking about some ‘when I’m 23’ resolutions.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I’d like to go to Hong Kong again, because there’s more that I want to see and do there.
- Name something next to you?
The TV remote.
- If you where a animal, which one would you be?
Easily a cat.
- Name your favourite makeup/beauty all time brand?
Probably Rimmel, which might be obvious but it matches me perfectly.
- What is TV show could you not live without?
At the moment, The Newsroom – overall, probably The Simpsons.
- Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampires, but pre-Twilight ones.
- Can you speak any other languages?
None other than English, unfortunately.
- How many continents in the world have you visited?
- If you could change your name, what name would you rather?
I wouldn’t, I think it would get too complicated, although I used to wish my name was longer, don’t know how that works.
- What is your favourite crisp/ potato chip flavour?
Walker’s Cheese & Onion, fo lyf.
- Heels or flats?
Flats because I’m not very good at heels.