Awh, it was nice to wake up this morning to being nominated for an award. Lovely Charlotte from Suitcase Packer has nominated me for The Liebster Award, so thank you very much! I’m pleased anyway, but I just love this kind of thing.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
Here are my 11 things about myself:
- I need to start driving again.
- There are two reasons I haven’t cut my hair in the last year; I’m indecisive about the style and I can’t choose which hairdresser to go to.
- I often feel terribly nervous.
- I’m so excited about my first proper grown-up holiday with Moon that I could burst!
- Since starting work with Vue, I haven’t been interviewed for a job that seems like more fun than working at Vue, even if it’s a low-skilled job compared to my skillset and overall ambition.
- I’m such a neat-freak.
- I owe my love and knowledge of animals to David Attenborough and visits to The Natural History Museum and London Zoo.
- I love making lists – I like to know what I’ve got to do by when and what I’ve done and when.
- I kind of regret my degree discipline because I think I would have been capable of something more academic; although that’s the only reason why, I loved University.
- I wish I could spend afternoons drawing, the way I used to.
- I cannot fathom how to plait hair.
- Sweet or savoury? I’m a fan of both but I think savoury wins overall.
- Three things that irritate you? Starting things halfway through, when pettiness is given ruling over common sense and unnecessary loud noises.
- When are you at your happiest? When I’m not worrying/ when I’m eating.
- Proudest moment/achievement to date? It’s a toss-up between getting my degree and moving out.
- Something you wear everyday. My watch.
- Describe your style in three words. Colourful, quirky, high-street.
- Are you a tea drinker or a coffee drinker? Tea, but I do love a good cup of coffee.
- What would you most like to do if money weren’t a problem? Travel the world, buy a few houses, get a Panasonic GF3, sort out driving – I can’t really think of anything else I want at the moment.
- What is the first thing you do in the morning? Lately, I’ve been hiding from the cat.
- What is the last thing you do at night? Read.
- What was the last film you watched? The Boondock Saints – which I didn’t really like.
- What made you start blogging?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What was the last book you read?
- What did you want to be when you younger?
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- Describe your style.
- Last awkward moment?
- If you were given £1,000,000 right now, what would you spend it on?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time?